As an American, it’s easy to look at the prices you pay for medication and…
Pharmacies in Canada that Ship to the U.S.: What You Should Know
The prices of prescription meds in the United States are often so high that many people resort to skipping medicine doses or delaying refills. Others, tired of choosing between essential medicines and food or utilities, start ordering from pharmacies in Canada that ship to the U.S.
Could a Canadian online pharmacy be the solution to your affordable medication needs? Here is what you should know about ordering medications from Canada.
Not all prescription drugs from Canada are less expensive than in the U.S, but for the majority of them, this is the case. The government price controls that the Canadian Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB) sets are most noticeable for making brand-name medications affordable.
For example, Januvia, a Type 2 diabetes medicine, costs 73% less in Canada than in the U.S. on average. Premarin, an estrogen replacement therapy drug, is 81% less costly in Canada than in the U.S.
How to Keep Safe When You Order Medication Online
Sadly, some fraudulent companies have taken advantage of American patients struggling to afford their prescription meds. Many of these disreputable dealers just pretend to be Canadian but are, in fact, located in countries with loose drug regulations and possibly inferior copies of pharmaceuticals.
To avoid wasting your money and risking your health by using counterfeit or incorrectly measured meds, make sure to choose a genuine Canadian medicine supplier. Check the following:
- Is the pharmacy located in Canada? Do they have an actual address located in Canada or do they only appear to be based there?
- Does the pharmacy require prescriptions? A reputable supplier will never fill an order without a valid prescription from a licensed doctor.
- Do the pharmacy policies conform to FDA regulations? A credible pharmacy will usually only let you order a 90-day supply for personal use.
- Does the company offer phone customer support? Genuine Canadian online pharmacies usually have licensed pharmacists ready to answer questions during business hours.
Why Choose TCDS for Your Prescription Medications
Many online Canadian pharmacies exist, but thousands of satisfied customers choose us at TCDS. Here’s why:
- Experience: We have filled over one million prescriptions during our 20 years in the marketplace.
- Reputability: We require a valid prescription from a licensed physician before we can process an order.
- Best prices: When you order from us, you will get your essential prescription drug for a fraction of what you’d pay in the U.S.
- Customer satisfaction guarantee: We ship all medicines sealed in their original package. If your order should arrive in a damaged condition or not reach you within 20 business days, we will refund or replace it.
- Fast, free shipping: Our customers enjoy free shipping on all orders over $50. Nearly all of our shipments arrive within 14 days.
The Canadian Drugstore: The First Canadian International Pharmacy
TCDS has been a pioneer in the international pharmacy market, having provided quality chronic care medications to customers across the U.S. and Canada for over 20 years. Our affordable prices, top-notch service, and seamless delivery set us apart from competing pharmacies in Canada that ship to the U.S.
Ready to place your order with TCDS? Call us at 1-888-372-2252, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online form. We are physically located in Scarsborough, Ontario.