As an American, it’s easy to look at the prices you pay for medication and…
As medicine prices in the U.S. are skyrocketing, more and more people struggle to afford prescription meds. Many who are looking for alternatives discover that they can start ordering their meds from international online pharmacies for only a fraction of the price of American medication costs.
Should you consider ordering medicines from Canada, and what should you expect from Canadian pharmacy prices? Keep reading for insight from TCDS, a leading online Canadian pharmacy.
Canada Pharmacy vs. U.S. Pharmacy Prices: Why the Difference?
The U.S. government allows drug manufacturers to establish a fully competitive free market system and set their own prices for medications. However, in Canada, the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB), a government agency, sets caps on medication prices.
The Canadian policy aims to protect patients’ rights to adequate healthcare and ensure equal access to prescription drugs for people at all income levels.
Are Drug Prices Always Lower in Canada?
While brand-name prescription medications are usually less expensive in Canada, generic medications actually tend to be cheaper in the U.S.
For example, a 90-day supply of the name-brand, cholesterol-lowering medicine Crestor (10mg) may cost nearly $970 in the U.S. but just over $200 in Canada. Meanwhile, the generic Sertraline 100 mg costs nearly $94 in Canada and only about $45 in the U.S.
Are All Canadian Pharmacies Equally Reputable and Trustworthy?
While buying prescription meds from a Canadian pharmacy could save you hundreds of dollars, the FDA warns U.S. citizens against purchasing drugs from disreputable companies.
Some people have not only lost their money but suffered serious health risks when they ended up using counterfeit, incorrectly measured, or poorly regulated medications from a purported foreign pharmacy.
A legitimate online pharmacy will always:
- Require a valid prescription before confirming your order
- Supply original drugs in sealed packages
- Conform to FDA regulations
Look for an experienced, reputable pharmacy with a long track record of reliable service.
Why Choose Our Online Canadian Pharmacy
Here is why so many customers across the U.S. and Canada keep ordering from TCDS:
- Experience: With over 20 years in the market and over one million prescriptions filled, we are a reliable, affordable supplier of medical drugs.
- Reputability: We only process orders for patients who provide a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
- Lowest price: Get the prescription drug you need for a fraction of its U.S. price.
- Fast, secure, and free shipping: 98% of our packages come within two weeks, and most arrive much sooner.
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed: All of our drugs should arrive in their original sealed packaging. We will refund or replace all orders that do not reach the client within 20 business days or that arrive in a damaged condition for any reason.
The Canadian Drugstore: Order Online and Stop Overpaying For Medications
TCDS has been serving customers in Canada and the United States for over 20 years. We provide quality affordable medications at the best Canadian pharmacy prices through a seamless, discreet process. Join our many satisfied customers worldwide and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $50.
Ready to order? Call us at 1-888-372-2252, email email@example.com, or fill out our TCDS online form. Our physical location is 91 Rylander Boulevard, Suite 7, in Scarborough, Ontario.